Monday, 27 April 2015

CSK vs KKR Live match score and streaming



28th match of IPL series is between Chennai Super Kings and Kolkata Knight Riders, match will be start at 8:00 PM(GTM)venue of match  M. A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai. CSK is powerful team of IPL and according to experts this team will be won the match. Other side KKR is also powerful and good team, in the IPL standing table CSK has second and KKR has third ranking. CSK team captain MS dhoni have great approach in bating and he is also Known as hero of cricket. Ashish Nehra, Mohit Sharma,Ravindra Jadeja, Suresh Raina and Michael Hussey are good players of team CSK. KKR team captain Gautam Ganbhir is one of the nice player.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post! Through your pen I found the problem up interesting! I believe there are many other people who are interested in them just like me! Thank you for sharing them with everyone!
    happy wheels

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great article. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much.

    lennyfacetext.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm puzzled with lots of exercises. I was afraid I could not do the right time despite my hard work. I need a support person.
    http://run3play.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game: superfighters2.net. What about you?

    ReplyDelete